(Fleming Island High School, Florida. SportXast 2016)
- Aspartame is one of the most common artificial sweeteners available.
- You may know it under brand names like NutraSweet® and Equal.®
- It was discovered in 1965 and began to show up in foods and beverages in the 1980s.
- It is about 200 times sweeter than sugar.
- It is regulated by the FDA.
(A young wrestler in New Mexico pins his opponent. SportXast 2016)
If you want your child to be successful in her college recruiting process, be an advisor – not an agent. Think twice before you:
You are practicing multiple times a week in hopes that you will shine when a college coach shows up at one of your games. You need to practice what you will say to coach when s/he calls. These calls are much more about negotiation than a conversation and you need to make sure your coach knows more about what you think is most important.
(SportXast Albuquerque, NM)